Specialist Advice on Financing & Loans for Doctors & Dentists
If you’re seeking a loan for your medical practice, or you’re a doctor or dentist looking for a home loan, our specialist medical accounting and finance team can help you find and structure a loan to suit your financial goals.
Our team of medical accountants and finance specialists have many years of experience assisting doctors, dentists, and medical professionals and will work with you to ensure your loan is set up to benefit you long term.
Smith Coffey provides financial planning for medical professionals with expert guidance that enables you to manage your debt effectively and efficiently, whilst ensuring your options for future investments are always open.
Our industry-leading finance experts have experience in establishing tailored tax structures, with an embedded philosophy of ensuring all loans are set up correctly from the very beginning, ensuring the most optimal outcome for you.
We have now been with Smith Coffey for nearly four years. We received comprehensive, in depth consultation addressing multiple aspects of our financial needs. We are most satisfied with the ongoing service and care we receive and recommend the firm to all.
— Abhijit B.
Our intricate understanding of the complexities around financing and loans for medical professionals comes from the extensive qualifications and detailed experience of our industry-leading consultants .
We offer comprehensive financial services for doctors and dentist including:
- Loans and financing
- Tax planning and returns
- Wealth creation and investing
- Accounting for private practices
- Retirement planning and superannuation
Home Loans for Doctors & Dentists
Are you a dentist or doctor looking for a home loan? Speak to our specialist lending team that can walk you through what you need to know and help you find and structure a loan with the maximum financial benefit.
Thanks to our unique relationship with one of Australia’s major banks, we can access loan terms you won’t find anywhere else.
- Medical and dental professionals can borrow up to 90% of the value of a property, and professionals in general occupations up to 85%, without lender’s mortgage insurance (1.5% of the property value, this is a significant saving). This could mean the difference between buying what you want now and having to wait another year
- Discounted interest rates
- The option of fixed, variable and combination loans
- Access to a dedicated loan specialist
- Exclusive access to a representative from the bank. Located in our office for your convenience, they can help you with your loan and your everyday banking needs.
- Assist with the Application and Approval process
The annual package also includes:
- The benefit of no establishment or monthly maintenance fees
- Access to transaction accounts and points worthy credit cards
- Obligation-free pre-approvals
- The option of 100% offset
Any credit application is subject to the bank’s normal lending criteria.
Want to know more about our loans for medical professionals? Book an initial consultation, on us!
I have enjoyed comprehensive A1 service and advice for almost 20 years. Always accessible and responsive. I cannot recommend Stephen Jones and his team at Smith Coffey highly enough. Looking forward to the next 20!
— Andy C.
Private Practice Loans & Financing
Achieve your medical practice dreams by working with Perth’s most experienced and recognised medical accounting firm.
We understand the complexities of private practice financing and can structure your loan to optimise your financial position to secure and grow your wealth.
Our team of trusted medical finance experts can discuss how you can lend against a wide range of securities to help you purchase your practice.
Additionally, we can assist with a wide range of additional purchases, such as medical equipment, cars, business assets, practice fit-outs, and much more.
Need more information on our medical practice loans and financial support? Book an initial consultation, on us!
Whether you need a new medical practice fit-out, office equipment, or a company car, we can help you arrange your lease. We’ll make sure it’s tax-effective. Plus, we’ll carefully structure your financing to meet your short term goals and your life long medical career ambitions. Here are just a few of the options available to you:
- Finance lease: The financier buys the equipment and leases it to you in return for agreed regular lease payments.
- Commercial hire and asset purchase: This enables commercial users to purchase goods through repayment with guaranteed ownership.
- Operating lease/rental: This is a simple rental agreement where you can avoid the risks associated with ownership residual value liability.
- Novated lease: This is an agreement between an employee, the employer, and the financier, where the obligations to meet the repayments under the finance lease is with the employer.
- Chattel mortgage: Like a loan facility, you own the asset, but the financier takes security over the asset until the contract is paid in full.
Want to know more about loans for doctors?
If you want to know more about how we can assist you download our Finance fact sheet, then contact us below to book your initial consultation at no cost to you.